Monday, October 31, 2011

[Day 7] Rollin' along.

Sooo, this is day 7, and I'm about to do another workout.  Sound weird?  Well, I took my off-day yesterday because there was really no time for a workout.  Hopefully it doesn't throw me off too badly.  I've done 5 INSANITY workouts so far, and I think Pure Cardio was the toughest thus far. Today comes another Plyometric Cardio Circuit just like day 2, so at least I finally know what I'm getting into.

Eating is still difficult, but my new girlfriend-gifted blender will help tremendously.  Still finding groceries I never knew existed.

Also, I recalculated my necessary Calories and found that I was a bit wrong in saying I needed about 2,300 Cal.  I really need more like 2,800 - 2,900 Calories.  Sadly I can't get that even with the 500 Calorie meal additions, and I generally feel full after eating a 500 Calorie meal.  I guess I'll suck it up and try to stuff myself with more food, though, but I figure as long as I'm eating until I'm full I'm doing well.

5 comments:

  1. WHO GAVE YOU THAT AWESOME BLENDER, HUH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "girlfriend-gifted blender"

    FTFM (fixed that for myself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got this shit, attorney. Here's to staying hydrated! Phoatie H20 Phriday, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I like this idea of the blog thinger. So I will steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 40 ounces of water seems more than 40 ounces of Phoatie =p.

    Steal it, yo. Vent your troubles and accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete